UPDATE: COUNCIL MEMBER TOM PALMER RESIGNS.
CAN WE ASSUME LINDA LOEN RESIGNED TOO?
Above, former Mayors Crystal Hill Pennington (convicted of bank fraud 2005), former Mayor Joe Beavers, guilty of misappropriation of public monies over $1,000,000.00, and Mayor elect Linda Loen ( who resigned in late 2014)
Yesterday at the Washington Coalition for Open Government meeting former Mayor Joe Beavers stood up in a public meeting, while video cameras were rolling, stating
“ I am the Mayor of Gold Bar and I’ve been accused of wrongdoing…”
But wait, Joe Beavers is not the Mayor of Gold Bar, or is he? In late 2014, we received a tip from a Gold Bar council member stating “ Linda Loen got into a verbal shouting match with Dorothy Croshaw and former Mayor Joe Beavers inside City Hall, because Linda Loen expressed a concern that she may be held liable for racketeering or a felony for concealing public records for misappropriation of public funds.”
The source stated “Linda started crying and stormed out of City Hall and said I resign.”
Later that same night, I saw former Mayors Crystal Hill Pennington ( convicted of bank fraud in 2005 using an last name alias of Berg) and Joe Beavers cars leaving Linda Loen home in the area of Creekside area of Gold Bar, Washington. In fact, Crystal Hill Pennington drove down my street ( dead end) and turned around in front of my house. What she didn’t know was that I was in my car. Once I realized it was Crystal Hill’s car, I took out my iPhone and snapped of picture of her stalking me at my house.
I saved that picture because Crystal Hill Pennington is being sued for Racketeering.
A copy of the Racketeering Complaint explaining the criminals conduct is nicely stated in the RICO suit filed in US Fed Court. Click below
Within one week, an anonymous source contacted the Gold Bar Reporter stating “Linda cut a deal in exchange for job to stay on. Linda Loen agreed to stay and former Mayor Joe Beavers would sit inside City Hall as the acting Mayor.”
At the end of 2014, Gold Bar’s Mayor Linda Loen became a figurehead Mayor, and in my opinion, if the above is true, Linda Loen, Joe Beavers and Crystal Hill Pennington ( bank frauder) are guilty of criminal racketeering.
Thwarting the democratic rights of the voters is according to my lawyers racketeering, and if Linda Loen did receive a job in exchange for withdrawing her resignation, she is also guilty of bribery, and my lawyers tell me that this is a predicate act in violation of RICO.
For those of my readers that are not familiar with Racketeering, see
So why would Linda Loen do what she did? It’s simple: she was unemployed, a heavy pot smoker, and frankly, I don’t say things like this very much, but she isn’t the brightest crayon in the box. Probably because of killing off her brain cells from over use of marijuana. Sad but true.
Last night after hearing that former Mayor Joe Beavers stood up inside an open public meeting “declaring” himself to be the Mayor of Gold Bar, I received the following letter from a concerned Gold Bar resident. This letter was written in response to Joe Beavers being notified that he and the Sky Valley Chronicle are being sued for Racketeering in U.S. Federal Court.
From Snohomish County’s public records, we also know that Aaron Reardon and Senator Steve Hobbs’s “little RICO gang” which includes Kevin “Shorty” Thomas Hulten, Joe Beavers ( who public records link him to several in person meetings with Gold Bar’s former Mayor Joe Beavers, Brian Perry and former Seattle Times Reporter Christopher Schwartzen were also posting articles on the Chronicle. Many of these articles threatened attorneys lives and property.
Why is simple: to control the political message. A clear Racketeering complaint.
The above was documented in public records received from the King County Major Crimes Unit’s investigation of Kevin Thomas Hulten investigation.
Yesterday, just after former Mayor Joe Beavers stood up inside a public meeting declaring himself to “Mayor of Gold Bar” we received a public email to Joe Beavers most recent public posting on his blog spot ( that strangely after he is notified that he’s being sued for racketeering, he starts signing his name after 8 years of hiding his postings which include threats to harm persons and their property interests), Beavers writes this letter to a former Gold Bar council member who is a supporter of open government. See below
This letter was posted on Aaron Reardon and John E. Pennington’s Sky Valley Chronicle website. A site that up until two days ago, no one signs their names to, until Beavers, Crystal “Bank Frauding ” Hill Pennington and former disgraced uneducated political appointee John E. Pennington ( fired after he caused 43 people to suffocate to death in Washington State’s most preventable natural disaster loss of human life, the Oso mudslide disaster)”
From: Joe Beavers <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cc: “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>; “PRoberts@everettwa.gov” <PRoberts@everettwa.gov>; “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>; “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>; “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>; “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>; “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>; “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>; “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>; “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>; “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sent: Friday, January 22, 2016 7:34 AM Subject: Emails of Lie’s – Part II
|THE WASHINGTON STATE<br> PUBLIC RECORDS ACT<br>Legally loots the pockets<br> of taxpayers | FEATURE NEWS | Sky Valley Chronicle Washington State News
By Joe Beavers Exclusive to the Chronicle (GOLD BAR, WA.) — Let’s be very honest about what’s what here. The current version of the Washington State Public Records Act (PRA) a/k/a/ RCW 42.56 wastes local tax dollars.
Mr. Lie had commented about my actions below. So, above is a suggestion on how to hightly mitigate them. Joe Beavers
Gold Bar WA
For more information, got to: http://www.personalrevengeact.com/ (last updated January 18)
Response from the concerned Gold Bar citizen in response to Joe Beavers’s Little RICO activity on the Sky Valley Chronicle:
To: Christine Hendrickson Cc: email@example.com; PRoberts@everettwa.gov; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; Kirk Pearson; Rep. Dan Kristiansen; Amy Nile; Elizabeth Scott; Laura Myers; Toby Nixon; Anne K. Block; Kendall Wallace Subject: Re: Emails of Lie’s – Part II
( Keep in mind that Joe Beavers physically threatened this former Gold Bar council and former Gold Bar Chief Robert Martin witnessed Joe Beavers threats to harm. As a result Martin resigned from Gold Bar because Sno County Sheriff John Lovick and Kevin Prentiss ordered Martin not to report the crimes)
| I am unable to respond directly to former Mayor Beavers. Indeed I will not knowingly enter a room where former Mayor Beavers is present. I apologize to those on the cc list that are new to this thread, you all have some knowledge of the history of the issue so you should be able to follow the narrative..
As you ponder his plea for readership of his website, I think it is time to summarize a few facts
1) Former Mayor Beavers never won a popular election, he did prevail in the election to his city council seat however we must remember that his opponent passed away well before the ballots were distributed and she still garnered about 30% of the election.
2) Former Mayor Beavers was appointed Mayor by the outgoing mayor that resigned under a cloud of disgrace, and that had changed her domicile perhaps as long as a year before her resignation.
3) Former Mayor Beavers started the city down some strange rabbit hole without popular support. He announced to the city citizens and indeed through Reuters, the entire USA, that without a special tax levy that the city of Gold Bar would cease to exist due to the costs of his personal agenda to gut the PRA. When he reached out to the citizens, a significant majority told him that they were not willing to fund his personal agenda. Sadly former Mayor Beavers continued to drag the citizens down that strange rabbit hole ignoring the wishes of the tax payers.
4) Prior to his descent down the rabbit hole, the city of Gold Bar was able to field dedicated volunteers for the city planning commission. City Hall meetings were attended by citizens. As he sped the course of the city deeper down the rabbit hole, the citizens stopped coming to the council meetings and the planning commission folded.. With the exception of his personal friend Davi Martin, when vacancies occurred on the council, he was unable to recruit citizens to step forward for the council. We had citizens that would approach our county representative Dave Somers for appointment, not former Mayor Beavers. On his descent down the strange rabbit hole I witnessed former mayor Beavers turn down an opportunity to mediate a PRA conflict just so he could teach an errant citizen a lesson and display a coyote skin in City Hall. Yup, do not cross paths with the mayor lest you be learned a good lesson behind he wood shed.
5) Years prior to becoming mayor, former mayor beavers realized the that the city of Gold Bar Water System was in dire straits. Former mayor Beavers chose to ignore the city water system in his strange quest to rid the planet of atheists and concerned citizens that dared challenge his agenda. The city of Gold Bar is now facing a financial crisis due to the prolonged neglect of the water system by former Mayors Hill and Beavers, the same two mayors that created the rabbit hole journey. Remember the alleged PRA crisis basis was due to the city withholding reports (mysteriously AOL deleted emails concerning the issue) of system wide sabotage to the vital city utility.
6) Former Mayor Beavers proudly described his MBA prior to being mayor. An MBA suggests that the holder has unique professional abilities to manager money. Once the city began their descent down the financial rabbit hole, he suddenly became a retired engineer. I have been unable to use public sources to verify that former Mayor Beavers was ever actually employed as an engineer or that he has a bachelor of science in any discipline of engineering. No professional registration appears to exist that would support his engineer claims. While former mayor beavers was in charge of the books, in November of 2013 the auditor reported “The City’s financial condition puts it at risk of not being able to meet financial needs. Additionally, the City lacks policies and procedures to ensure compliance with state law and to safeguard public funds”. In January of 2015, the auditor reported “As a result of the cost allocation conditions identified above, the City is unable to demonstrate how $227,939 in shared costs allocated in 2013 complied with state laws that prohibit shifting restricted resources to other funds. Further, without support to show how these amounts are fair, equitable and representative of the central services provided, the increased costs to city utilities may result in higher rates.” The projected cost of city water service to the citizens within the City water system area projected to increase by nearly 300% over the next several years to pay for not only the deferred upgrades but also the increased costs of the upgrades due their deferral.
7) While former Mayor Beavers likes to proclaim that he has prevailed in court, the legal issues for the city and apparently himself, continue to mount. The citizens of Gold Bar have a need to support their water system and as a community, the local school system. The costs of the personal agenda and strange journey down the rabbit hole have jeopardized the future of the city of Gold Bar. Indeed, there remains a vacancy on the city council, a legacy of former mayor Beavers, the empty city council chair being the ugly scar that remains when a coyote is skinned together with a failing water system. Former Mayor Beavers would smile with pride to local TV reporters when he would compare Gold Bara to the mythical TV situation comedy town of Mayberry. Instead what we are actually left with is the debris of the failure municipal mismanagement of former mayor beavers and hill. No fresh home made apple pie is cooling on the window sill of City Hall.
8) Former Mayor Beavers is left to apparently self publish his PRA manifesto is a strange online blog that claims to be a news source. Who owns this strange on line blog that appears to sell advertising? Why would the ownership hide behind the shroud of an LLC. I am disappointed that he used my name in an attempt to increase readership in this strange on line blog, should we assume he is the owner?
Oh well. I should have figured it all out sooner after he bellowed that the ..”citizens of Gold Bar are brain dead..” that he had no respect for the citizens or their money or their opinions. Damn it, he had a special rabbit hole to drag us down.
Submitted with civic embarrassment of the actions of our former mayors
Gold Bar, Washington
Several open government supporters stated “Joe Beavers is a demented old man who is need of psychiatric help before he physically harms someone. ”
On January 23, 2016, Joe Beavers showed up to the open government meeting looking like a homeless person, smelt like a homeless person, his hygiene was unclean, and he appears to be living in the Beatles area with his hair almost down the side of back.
Joe Beavers was incoherent and his statements were not relevant to this issues facing open government. Perhaps his wife should take Beavers in for an exam before he physically carries out his threats to harm people; threats Beavers, Crystal Hill Pennington and John E. Pennington ( terminated on January 1, 2016, after public records link him back to criminal harassment and racketeering crimes inside the City of Duvall, Shoreline and King County) posted on their blog spot titled the Sky Valley Chronicle.
Joe Beavers slipped of the lip statements inside an open public meeting stating “ I am the Mayor of Gold Bar and I’ve been accused of wrongdoing…” is understatement noting that our investigators did a wonderful job.